Thursday 23 May 2013

Surgery prep begins!!! :D

Good Afternoon, you beautiful braced-bloggers!

I'm in a significantly amazing mood as I came home yesterday to find a letter containing my next appointment which will consist of a bunch of pre-op preperations!

I think I am getting my surgical braces on (YAY) I just wish I could still have my pink rubber bands on!

I know for sure that I'm getting more X-rays and impressions made to create a 3D 'Wafer' or whatever that is.

And I will find out for SURE if July 15th is my date :)

I see you're all coming along so well! post opps- you're healing nicely and looking great! and those of you like me know its not too far away now! 

So, Friday 31st May I will update you as soon as I leave the hospital!


Speak to you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Actually putting your plans into action, oppsed to just planning and talking about them is the best feeling in the world! I look forward to your update and wish you the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting Sophie!!!! I can't wait to follow all your progress :D
    Sending lots of positive vibes that everything goes perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! I have my surgery scheduled for July 2nd! My next ortho appt is the 30 th with pre-op appointment on June 21 st. I can't wait! I guess I should be compiling my list of new questions, so if you have any ideas on that let me know! Good luck! I look forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeek! Exciting! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo, you're so close! How exciting to enter onto the "other side". It'll come up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, I'm so excited just to get things moving, but you know, I'm more excited about getting my braces changed- I've had these in since Christmas!!! yukkk

    Best of luck to you with your up-coming appointments!!

    ReplyDelete