Wednesday 1 May 2013

Coming out of Hibernation

[ Corrinne! I hope you're alright, your braces look awesome btw. We gotta catch up when your hectic-ness has settled :) ]

Wow, seriously, I've been away from you guys so long, you've all come such a long way in a few months - I'm extremely jealous by the way!

So, as you know, I've been absent for a while, mainly because I was literally waiting for my meeting with my surgeon which was so far away, and I didn't want to bore you guys with my day-to-day life.

But, at last! It's here! I have a meeting with my surgeon tomorrow, and I swear to god, if he doesn't give me a damn good reason why I've not been seen since January, I'm gonna punch him in the throat.

Hopefully I will get a surgery date, but I've learnt not to be too optimistic - but I'm gonna tell him how it is, how disappointed and miserable I've been, having to wait so damn long.

So, as soon as I leave his office I will update you all immediately :)


In other news, I have a new boyfriend ^_^ I'm very very happy. And he's so understanding with my surgery - he even wants to come look after me when I'm post op - I said hell no - let me recover in peace and then come out with my shiny new face when I'm all healed up :)

So wish me luck! You've all been so busy with your braces - I gotta catch up!

Night guys!  

1 comment: