Friday 9 August 2013

Day 25 - BRACES ARE COMING OFF IN 27 DAYS!?!

Just a quick post - I start back at work tomorrow morning and I'm stressing like crazy at how I'm gonna manage to afford to move in to my house in 3 weeks for uni as I've been denied sick pay! I know it's ridiculous after they told me weeks ago I was eligable. Now I gotta try and claim it from the Job Center. Effort.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE

I got a phone call from the hospital as a reminder about my appointment. ''I said, yeah the 13th? I know''. They said ''No no, on the 5th of September in the Dental department!!!''

So I think this is it! I will (not to tempt fate) be brace free in 27 days!!!

I hope everything goes to plan, I need to start wearing my elastics better - I've been leaving them off for hours at a time after I've eaten...tut tut!

It's so great to see bloggers finally having a surgery count down - I'm so excited for all of you!

Right, time for bed, my next post will be my first before and after pics, as I feel I'm looking alright with the swelling! 

Night Night x


1 comment:

  1. SO jealous and so excited for you!! Let the countdown to no braces begin! : ) Hope you get all your disability stuff figured out, as in I hope they pay you! That sucks they said yes, and then no. Can't wait to see pics! I am sure you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete