Wednesday 12 October 2011

My teeth so far

So this is a kind of relaxed smile I suppose, you can see how my smile is lopsided, and the side on MY right is what I call my bad side, its a totally different shape to my left.
 This is actually my good side. Not a lot to say about it really..
I think I class this as my good side because my jaw doesn't stick out as far as it does on my right.
 Bad side with a bit of brace on show.
A rather wonky bite. You can see from this how my jaw will have to be moved and shaved.
 Theres my lovely gap in the middle, specially made for getting lettuce stuck between it in public :)
My front teeth haven't moved much, they are still pretty straight, although I feel some pressure on my front 2, it feels like they're trying to overlap.










So there it is, my mouth at 7 months in to my treatment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you find it really helpful. This entire process has its ups and downs, but trust me, even the very worst moments are worth it in the end. If you have any questions about any of it, from the procedure to recovery, just ask. Kudos for starting the blog. This far out from surgery I am so thankful that I recorded my journey, and I know you'll be glad you did, too. Good luck! I'll be keeping an eye on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete